- Resend Instead of Forward
Resending an e-mail can help you avoid the formatting problems that can occur through forwarding or replying.
- Double-click on an e-mail you have already sent
- Click Actions, Resend This Message...
- Create a Meeting Request from a Contact
- In Contacts, click the contact, and then on the Actions menu, click New Meeting Request to Contact
- In the Subject box, type a description: in the Location box, enter the location, enter start and end times
- Select any other options you want and click Send
- Change the Background Color of your Calendar
- Click Calendar
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click Calendar Options
- In the Background color list, click the color you want
- PST files
Avoid overflowing mailboxes and mail infrastructure downtimes by keeping your important e-mails in a PST file.
- In Outlook, click on File, New Outlook Data File and confirm with OK
- Type a name for the file and click OK
- Type a description, which will be shown in your Outlook folder list and confirm with OK
You can move mails manually to the folder which should now be visible in your Outlook folder list.
- Save Replies with Original Message
- In Outlook click Tools, Options
- Click E-Mail Options, Advanced E-Mail Options
- Select the In folders other than the Inbox, save replies with original message check box