I'll be starting off with a Free Giveaway contest on the Jason S The Most Authoritative Technology Blog shortly (a few hours from now to a day at max). The contest will entitle you to win a Free HP PhotoSmart printer on the day of it's launch!! Yes - you can win the very first unit when it is launched in India on 19th November. How much cooler can it get - thanks to HP for all this.
So, that's got you all excited - here's how you can win the printer easily. All you need to do is visit this blog daily (as you've always done) and for the next 7 days - everyday you'll find an article related to one very exciting (when I say exciting I really mean it) feature of the HP PhotoSmart printer and based on that article you'll need to answer a very simple question and lo you can win yourself a brand new HP PhotoSmart printer. Can it get any simple than this?
Hint : Even before the contest opens up I'll pass on some hints to you folks. Each day's answer will be a SINGLE WORD. So no large sentences to remember. Now that makes it so much more easy.
Hope this has got you all excited. Do let me know if you have any queries - will be happy to answer.
Here are the contest rules :
- The contest is open only to Indian residents.
- The contest will end on Nov 19, 2009 at 11 am IST.
- Only one entry allowed per user per day.
- The contest winner will be decided by Jason S along with the HP co-ordinates.
- Employees of HP and Jason S (The Most Authoritative Technology Blog), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, and members of their immediate families and households, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- The decisions of the judges are final and binding. HP and Jason S (The Most Authoritative Technology Blog) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject entries, if any, that are not qualified as eligible.
The contest will also be run jointly on Techolic Blog which is also authored by Jason S. The winner will be jointly chosen from all the entries received from Techolic and The Most Authoritative Technology Blog.
Update : The contest will run exclusively only on this blog.
- The rules can be modified without prior intimation - the same will be displayed on this blog as well as the contest page.
Here are the direct links to all the Questions and the Contest Entry page.
Contest Day 1 Question
Contest Day 2 Question
Contest Day 3 Question
Contest Day 4 Question
Contest Day 5 Question
Contest Day 6 Question
Contest Day 7 Question