Step 1: This tip is for all systems running Windows 7 and having more than One Core (Eg. Dual Core or Quad Core) Processors.
- First click on the Orb (start)
- Next goto Run and type: msconfig and hit ENTER
- In the window that opens up, click on the tab called Boot.
- Next click on the button Advanced Options.
- Select the choice for "Number of processors".
- Now select the number of Processors that you have in your machine. Eg. For Dual Core - select 2 or for Quad Core select 4. If you have 2 Dual Core processors then select 4.
- Now Click on OK
- Select "Make all boot settings permanent".
- And then click Apply
- Reset your computer
- In the above options - select "No GUI boot"
I'll be posting more coller things that you can do with Windows 7 soon - so stay tuned!!