Since the official blog of Google Reader does not show the 10 most commonly used commands or shortcuts of this very popular feed reader. I thought I'll expose them for you.
Here we go:
- j - Down to the next item.
- n - In list mode, go to the next item without opening it.
- k - Up to the previous item.
- m - Mark Read / Unread.
- t - Tag an item.
- p - In list mode, enters the previous item without opening it.
- shift+n - Skip to the next subscription.
- v - Visiting the original article.
- o - To expand / collapse element in list mode.
- s - Add star (highlight).