- Links*: shortcuts to items stored in your Links folder of your Internet Explorer favorites
- Address: a gateway to the internet at your fingertips, just type the address and hit Enter
- Language: a feature to switch between input language (if you use more than one)
- Desktop*: access to all the items on your desktop without having to minimize windows one by one
- New Toolbar: create a new toolbar that points to any location on your computer
- Quick Launch: groups programs that you use often, just a single click on these icons to run
These are also customizable by right-clicking on them and selecting Options at the top of the context menu. Depending on the type, you can toggle text or icon tiles and adjust icon sizes etc. Select Lock the Taskbar to resize any toolbar.