You must follow the following criteria while creating a Strong Password:
- The password must be a minimum of 8+ characters.
- The password must have 1 number , 1 special character, 1 Upper Case character.
Well, you can now convert your regular password into a Strong Password by following a few changes like the example I have mentioned above for the simple password - P@ssw0rd.
- Make the first character Upper Case.
- Change all 'a' in the password to the special character @.
- Change all 's' in the password to the special character $.
- Change all 'l' in the password to the special character !.
- Change all 'o' in the password to the numerical 0.
- Change all 'i' in the password to the numerical 1.