Below is the procedure to recover shift deleted [permanently deleted] mails from Microsoft Outlook.
- First go to Run and type regedit.
- Go to the location: \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\EXCHANGE\CLIENT\OPTIONS registry key.
- Right click options and add new DWORD VALUE (data type is REG_DWORD) and then right click and rename to DumpsterAlwaysOn. It is case sensitive.
- Then right click and modify and make the value 1 to turn the Recover Deleted Items menu choice on for all folders or enter 0 to turn it off. [I would recomend 1 for now].
Update : When you modify the value, use the "Decimal" option and NOT the "Hexa-Decimal" one. Thanks to William for this finding.
- Then go to Outlook , choose "Recover deleted items" option from the Tools Menu to get back your "permanently deleted" mails!