- ONE : If you're ugly, stop acting like you don't know it & stop using cute nicknames. The captions under your picture that says "top model pose", "sexy", "arnt i hot" doesn't convince anyone.
- TWO : To the people who have like over 1000 friends, are you serious? Nobody in this universe can keep up with that many friends. You're just stupid. Go play in traffic.
- THREE : If you're real pretty, dont approve all friends request and pestering your pals later on how u hate getting stupid comments & messages. You're the one who approved them in the 1st place!! Be realistic on what u're getting into!!
- FOUR : Don't ever post pictures and say "OMG, I'm so ugly" "OMG,I'm so fat" because if you were, you wouldn't post them - right.
- FIVE : Stop peeping others scrap book to see wot that guy or gal have conversed. Also stop being a Tomboy/girl looking for new pals in others profiles.
- SIX : Writing tons of scraps a day, begging people to send a testimonial, etc.. " IS PATHETIC & IMATURE. " .PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU WILL SEND YOU TESTIMONIALS.. Please dont junk others scrap book so to get your scrap figures multiply!
- SEVEN : If all your pictures look the same, don't post them all. Please put some variety in your pics. Nobody wants to see your face 10 different ways.
- EIGHT : Who really cares if I/U don't accept you/me as a friend? MOVE ON!!! Don't send me another request or message asking "what's up with you not adding me?" I don't want you as a friend; that's what's up!
- NINE : Little 6th graders, go somewhere else because nobody wants you here and also other than Orkut, you have better things in this world to get addicted!
- TEN : Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard. Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
very nice read... indeed Jason.
I found it more amusing because I just posted an article on these networking sites, today.
take a look at it when you find the time.
Nice to know that you found the article amusing.
Yup I read your article "Deconstructing (e) Networking......."... That's cool.
haha...dats sumting every 1 must no....
nice 1 dude...