For UNLIMITED download/upload its very easy to fool RapidShare server if your IP address is assigned by your ISP.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Clean up IE or netscape or Firefox cookie( In this case the one that belong to rapidshare website)
- On Command prompt (open MS-DOS)
type -----> ipconfig /release <---Enter
type -----> ipconfig /renew <---Enter
type -----> exit <--------Enter
- Or save these commands in a bat file and run it everytime you need to fool Rapidshare server. Remember to clean up rapidshare cookie in your temp Internet files folder.
Now you should be ready to download/upload as many files as you want from their server.
There is yet another method to get proxies from the internet and apply to the browser.
some of proxies might not work though...
If you are on a LAN and behind a router (using NAT, for example)---this will not work.
If you use a fixed proxy--- this will not work.
If you have a fixed IP address from your ISP or college or employer or whatever -- this will not work.
If you happen to get the same IP address from your DHCP server because it's assigned to you -- this will not work
If you don't like the waiting - Just eliminate/get rid of waiting in Rapidshare by following this:
THIS "cheat" for RAPIDSHARE DOWNLOADS eliminates the "WAITING" for the file. No more COUNTDOWNS. So here's what you need to do:
1. First ofcourse - find a rapidshare download.
2. Hit the FREE BUTTON, like always.
3. While your waiting for it to countdown, change the URL in the bar to:
java script:c(countdown = 0);
and hit ENTER or the GO button over and over. Eachtime you do so, it decreases 10-20 seconds. Few times and the link appears.
or you can simply do the code below ONCE
java script: for (i=0; i<30;>