The offer is as follows:
BSNL has decided to re-brand the prepaid cellular service EXCEL as EXCEL POWER to enhance value to the prepaid customers. Under this EXCEL POWER plan BSNL prepaid cellular subscribers can call any two BSNL phones (One land line number is mandatory) within circle/LSA at reduced rate of Rs.0.10 per minute with 60second pulse rate. The terms and conditions are as follows :
1. The call charges for the two selected numbers under this scheme is Rs. 0.10 per minute with 60 second pulse rate.
2. All other calls will be charged as per plan.
3. The number once selected can not be changed for a period of six months except for some technical reason.
4. The above facility is not applicable for subscriber under "Excel Anant" and "Excel One India".
5. This scheme is equally applicable to all postpaid plans.
6. This scheme is applicable with effect from 16.07.2006.
7. While roaming, normal roaming charges will apply and the reduced call charges will not apply.
Now How to activate this scheme :
Customers can give any two numbers within Karnataka(or any other State in India`)
The facility gets automatically revoked if the selected landline number is surrenderd, disconnected or ceases to exist due to any reason.
BSNL's Cellular customers should send an SMS to 3733 in the following format
(The landline and Cellone numbers given below are only illustrative. The customers should give the numbers to which they would like the FnF Talk)
1. If two landline numbers are chosen (the two BSNL landline numbers may be anywhere in the same state)
Example FFE 08024748580 04352443466
2. If one landline and one mobile number are chosen, the 1st number should be the landline chosen
(the two BSNL numbers may be anywhere in the same State)
Example FFE 08024748580 9444979767
Customers will be informed through SMS about the activation of their requests.