The World Cup fever is On and many of you would like to have the schedule of the matches handy. So here's a way to add the match schedule of ICC - Cricket World Cup 2007 to your Outlook calendar.
Follow the simple steps as given below:
- Download the JasPari_stage_one3.ics file .
- Open up Microsoft Outlook and from the 'File' menu select 'Import and Export'.
- From the next menu, select 'Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (.vcs)'.
- Select the JasPari_stage_one3.ics calendar file and upload.
- The tour schedule will now be sitting in your Outlook Calendar .
The 2007 ICC Cricket World Cup is currently taking place in the West Indies from March 13 to April 28, 2007. There will be a total of 51 matches played at the 2007 ICC Cricket World Cup, which is three fewer than at the 2003 World Cup, despite the two extra teams taking part. It will be contested by 16 nations divided into four groups of four teams. The top two teams from each group will then compete in a "Super 8" format, similar to the previous "Super 6" format, from which the semi-finalists will be decided.
Also Published at JasPari Blog