An easy to use webcam monitoring application. Monitor up to ten webcams in realtime, in a fully configurable environment. Upload captured images from each camera to a seperate website/intranet/network/ftp site. Save images at regular intervals in a 'time lapse' sequence - or do all of the above - for EACH camera. The application has many uses, monitoring the outside of your house, monitor your house while you are at work, keep track of a baby that is sleeping upstairs.
- English, German, Portugese and Finnish languages.
- Captured images from each camera can got to seperate locations.
- Each webcam can capture at a different size and different interval.
- Monitor up to ten cameras at any one time.
- Option to save every captured image in 'time lapse' mode.
- Option to activate capturing at specific times every day.
- Built in viewer / player for captured time lapse images.
- Telnet connectivity. (simple command set as example).
- Set the output size for each camera.
- Add overlay graphics to the final saved / uploaded image!
- Motion capture modes.
- Alpha blending on overlay images.
- Rotate mode, cycles through available webcams.
- XP Style support.
The application can be downloaded at : http://www.paulalanfreshney.com/cerberus/