BTW, I am in NO way associated with this company NOR am I paid a penny for this post :)
ThinkFree allows you to create word processor, spreadsheet, and presentations very easily. The interface is really impressive. ThinkFree allows you to have 1GB of storage, which can be upped in various ways. This allows you to store your docs from anywhere. You can create folders and organize your documents very easily and nicely.
The user interface is very impressive. It is java based and pretty much looks like what you would expect from a desktop application, except the crashing window. You can almost anything that you could do with your regular office documents. My best suggestion is for you to sign up and check it out.
One of the best parts about ThinkFree is the collaboration and sharing components.
- You can invite others to view or edit your documents.
- You can set up collaborative folders for a team to work on together.
- And you can also look at revisions. This is a great versioning system.
- You can see who edited the document, when they edited it, and what they actually edited. Very cool indeed.
- And you can also comment on any version. This is going to be a very helpful tool for people.
- You can also share documents with the world and incorporate different creative commons licenses.
Now check it out and let me know your thoughts on this.